Overall this place is hard to beat. Having been to Hedo 2 a year ago we wanted to try Desire. The Asian Restaurant was great! Anything the resort could control, they managed very well. This service may contain translations powered by Google. The know what you drink, what you like et eat. Definitely! Sexy, and erotic at the end of the day when everybody gather at the hot-tub. So, lets start with the most frequently asked questions about going to Desire for the first time. Some women will end up losing their dresses and dance topless. People always have questions about what its like to visit clothing optional adult resorts and go skinny dipping in the tropics. 5 Service. 12 Mza. Both resorts around 40 minutes outside Cancun Mexico. Authorities in southeast Mexico said Tuesday they are trying to identify eight bodies found dumped at a Cancun resort. Staff is always very friendly and helpful. Described as an elegant and exclusive, clothing-optional, couples-only resort Desire is an adults-only, 114 room, secluded resort somewhat off the beaten path. While the pool area at Desire Maya tends to be very lively during the day, the beach is very chill and relaxing. Plan A Visit To The Two Worlds Sexiest Lifestyle Resorts. Worst and dirtiest beach I've been to in Mexico is located in this resort. Sue McGarvie is a clinical sex therapist and syndicated talk show host who writes, If I hear from another increase-your-desire book that advocates date nights and lighting candles, Im going to run screaming into the night. She has reviewed couples resorts in South Africa, Cancun, Los Cabos, and St. Marten and she is working on a book (as yet untitled) about hitting your 50th wedding anniversary still chasing each other around the house. Visit her website, SexWithSue.com. ). The food wasn't all that great. My favourite restaurant was the II Paciere, the international restaurant, so I end up eating there most of the time. The lifestylers will not bother you un less they have a large run on the place and then just say no and everyting is good. Lets be honest. Normally, I dont like the wall hair dryers. The entrance is neat. The rooms are beautiful; the food is above average even though I find most of their meals to be a bit salty. Feuding drug gangs have caused violence in Cancun and the resort-studded Caribbean coast south of it. However it took us two days to find the door leading into it, and with no windows, any active play certainly wasnt in your face. Also there are 3 big mirrors in the room. Its situated between acres of mangrove swamps take the beware of crocodile signsseriously (we had five, 2-meter crocs swim towards us a few feet from the edge of the road outside the resort when we got out of the car) along with an interesting array of jungle birds and animals including a baby coatimundi (wild jungle raccoons that are social, curious and let you pet them on your way to dinner). I brought my own soap so I never used theirs. We all danced with each others Husbands, some of the wives sat on the laps of a few men who werent their husbands, a few husbands sun screened a few women who they werent their wives. They have a lady who makes eggs/omelets fresh to order and everyday they have toast, sausage, bacon, fresh fruit, and doughnuts. The staff makes you feel like family, and the overall hotel atmosphere makes it easy for you to fit in. Slacks for men and some kind of real shirt. Parties are great with costumes and it is easy to meet people. Hedonism II now features a brand new lobby and main dining room area and a few additional upgrades that have brought the hotel back to respectability. Couples only. We can tell you what it is like in and around the resorts so you know what to expect. Some couples who had been there before said they had seen the resort wilder but it really depends on the people who happen to be there. When we complained politely to management, their reaction was basically, "too bad, but we're not going to do anything about it." This may surprise you, but I can be a bit shy when it comes to showing off my body! There are some ladies that start at the Main lobby trying to sale memberships They didnt stop for a second. We had 6 drawers for clothes, 2 night stand drawers, 7-8 cubbies, 3 chairs, 1 eating table. If you like the articles we publish, maybe you can be one of our writers too! Even though we visited the resort during a tropical depression (that lasted our entire visit), we loved that we were steps away from sinking our toes into the sand whenever the urge appeared. If you arrive almost at the end of the breakfast serving time the food will be still fresh and you will not see only "leftovers" on the pots. As I mentioned above, its clothing optional. Some of the rooms are realy out of date and need to be remodeled. And if youre not sure whether youre ready for a full-on clothing optional vacation, theres always Temptation Desires sister property thats perfect for dipping your toes (or other body parts) into the world of nude travel. Bring Mosquito Repellant! Yes! At night, I found it not bright enough to put on make-up. Many women in all the age groups have breast implants, But not all. We've met many great couples who have become friends. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Desire resorts are clothing-optional. Provided you dont want to participate or stare, its quite acceptable to watch. Book Desire Riviera Maya with us and receive FREE Airport Transfers. Couples only. The play room is in a tent while the other is being remodeled. Desires sister property thats perfect for dipping your toes (or other body parts) into the world of nude travel. Desire Maya has a larger playroom. You will be left alone without any problem. This group was friendly but was really only interested in meeting other lifestylers. Desire is perched on a very private stretch of pristinely clean beach with a maze of paths that connect the pools, Jacuzzi and villas. Bathing suits optional. Membership is free and with it you can set up a profile, vote on stories and post your opinions. Very comfortable atmosphere. 2 Arriving. Enjoy GoNOMAD Travel stories about the United States right here. Plus, I loved the coffee we had in Mexico before. If you like that stuff then youll love the French Restaurant. But if you want a safe Dennys style Grand Slam youll be quite happy. Bed was very-very firm! There is no jugement. beach beds for sublime relaxation. Morelos, Km. Nope! Bed was very-very firm! After a delayed 11-hour flight, we arrived at Desire Riviera Maya Pearl on a Wednesday afternoon. The nude pool and hot tub with swim up bar are always packed, DAY and NIGHT, and goes on for as long as you can stay up. It almost feels more weird to have clothes on! Hotels, Bed and Breakfasts, Airbnbs, Yurts, cabins, luxury hotels and many other places to sleep while traveling around the world. The rooms come with towels and youre expected to do your own cleanup. Connect with people visiting the same time as you and keep in touch with friends you've met there. We noticed that if you tipped the pool staff you would get the best sunloungers? They give you champagne and a cool towel upon arrival. Everyone has a different reason for his or her preference. If youre looking to make new friends (or playmates), This is a huge part of why I love going to resorts like, Both Desire resorts are for adventurous heterosexual couples only. Very mediocre resort with mediocre rooms. Hedonismhas recently been sold and renovated, with a small portion of the rooms entirely gutted and upgraded. Canoodling with your lover pool or beachside? Desire is an all-inclusive resort, which means your food and drinks are all included in the cost. A couple of people approached us asking if we were lifestylers, but like most lifestyle aficionados weve ever met, they graciously understood the etiquette and body language of disinterest. Very salty and bland. From Desire Pearl to the Desire Mayan Riviera While in Cancun, staying at the Desire Pearl Resort, we took a day and visited its sister resort, the Desire Maya Riviera (a 20 minute taxi drive away). He will write your name down and tell you your lounge chair number and then they are yours as long as you show up in the next two hours and sit in them. The service is top notch, to food is very good, and the guests whether they are nudists, swingers, or neither are very friendly. The lady setting in the reception responsible for time share and membership presentation is extremely annoying with very intolerable way to push you to listen to her presentation even if you said no you are not interested, she does not give up and keeps chasing you personally and by phone to listen to her presentation which is a nightmare The prices of the massage are extremely expensive. If youre looking for a slightly younger crowd, Temptation, Cancun might be more what youre looking for. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Sometimes there are play chairs and sometimes a swing, depends on the time of year. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. 3. Lunch, They have Fajitas, burgers, pizza, etc pool side.. it was great! At Vacationparties.com, we curate and create exciting and adventure destination experiences for those looking for looking for great parties when they travel. If youre reading this, you probably do too! $20 a day or $100 per week. Couples Only at Desire Resort Riviera Maya. Just book it and experience the resort. First let me preface this by saying Im not a picky eater. If you want all the horns and whistles of a luxury hotel, well then this is not for you. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. POOL 4-24-10 11:16am, Sitting here by the pool there are 63 people. Design and Developed by Etelligens | 2016 Etelligens. The plan was simple: meet up with one of my best friends, Mark, and two other friends (a couple) for some much needed R&R under the sun. 3 Theme Nights. Explicit content not permitted. Dont volunteer for pool games unless you are good at taking a joke. While the majority of the guests are (at the very least) topless, the crowd is extremely non-judgemental, so no one will fault you for wanting to ease into the experience by wearing a bathing suit. Seriously, margaritas in the pool or Jacuzzi, melting away stress Need we say more? The playroom was pretty busy from 10p-2a. We recommend leaving your balcony door open at night and falling asleep to the sound of waves. 6 Pool . They will want you to sign up for their vacation club Translation Timeshare. Each disco has a DJ. Given that the price is almost the same at Riviera Maya compared to Riviera Maya Pearl, you get much more for your money at the Pearl. Commentary and perspectives are those of GoGirlfriend. We spent well over an hour in line (8 immigration officers working at half speed) and finally got to customs, only to find that my bags had not arrived with our flight. My favourite part aboutDesire Riviera Mayais the rooftop hot tub. 6 Pool . There is no getting jumped in the lobby fear that some people perceive happens at lifestyle friendly resorts. The property is average as far as resorts go, but they make up for that with great customer service. Beach beds at Desire. Id be happy to answer them! Explore all aspects of lodging in this section. Nightclub was ok, but the AC cooling was set to extreme. We had 6 drawers for clothes, 2 night stand drawers, 7-8 cubbies, 3 chairs, 1 eating table. They offered us a $70.00 gift certificate if we attended. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. - See 2,833 traveler reviews, 1,001 candid photos, and great deals for Desire Resort Spa Riviera Maya - All Inclusive at Tripadvisor. A few years ago, I spent a week staying at both, Truth be told, inaugural visit to the Desire resorts wasnt my first nakation. Before Covid, I spent 10 months traveling from Mexico to Jamaica and back again, visiting clothing optional resorts including Desires sister property. Cancun Airport Private Transfers With USA Transfers. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Parts of the room felt somewhat old but only was in the room to sleep and get ready anyway! What is Desire Resort really like? Nope! The immigrations area is the size of a small gymnasium, maybe three basketball courts, and it was jammed with literally hundreds of travellers. A first time for us but for sure not the last. Its pretty expensive for the resort and facilities but you pay for the special concept and atmosphere this isnt an average resort and we were surprised to find it on booking. We have enjoyed quiet nights in our room and we have enjoyed the crazy parties in the disco. However, youll also meet folks in their 60s, 70s and beyond! Rates vary during the high season range from $250 to $540 US a night per person, with bottles of wine, massages, and specialty foods like a lobster being extra. There is a couples-only playroom off of the dance floor in each resort. 3 Theme Nights. emails, phone numbers, credit card info), Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence, Impersonation (i.e. You can buy a variety of beautiful masks in the gift shop and the resort loans out capes for the evening. Desire is a clothing-optional resort for couples only. The beach includes 40 canopied beach beds (complete with drink-providing waitresses and cabana boys) situated along the edge of the water. Theres also folks who go to the resort for the simple reason that they like lounging around in the sun naked. It is acceptable. We had to literally scream at each other to be heard. Looking to visit Bangkok Thailand and might be in the market for the best blowjob in town, check out this list. A fun process for sure. Both Desire Riviera Maya and Desire Riviera Pearl have managed to combine romance and nudity in the best possible ways and like we've never experienced. Guest Service Manager, Atencin al husped/Recepcin at Desire Resort Spa Riviera Maya - All Inclusive, responded to this review. This is a huge part of why I love going to resorts like Desire and Temptation its very much an ask before you touch kind of scene. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. The service is outstanding and the food is delightful. Pool at Desire Pearl. Real opinions. Has a more relaxed, serene, retreat-like vibe but still with opportunities to meet people/socialize. WARNING!! Desire seems to oscillate between the decadent indulge yourself mantra of what goes on in Mexico while emphasizing their spa-like features of relaxation and health. They provide umbrellas if it rains. The age range of the group. A getaway with your lover should be about shedding inhibitions, indulging in temptation and satisfying desire. The pool is large enough for what happens there but not enough lounges aroun the pool if you prefer that. While checking in at Desire Pearl Resort & Spa in Cancun, youll feel the urge to get a sit a little closer to your lover as you sip mojitos. As I mentioned above, Desire Pearl is a larger property and it was much quieter when I visited, so if youre looking for a very laid back experience you might want to consider Pearl even for a night or two. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at [--] (I really do check this email, I just set it up so Id have something to give to department stores that occasionally ask for my email.More. Now also offeringDesire Cruises! Desires concept is certainly upscale, and anyone who tried the couple Desire massage (which included very sensuous touching, and a guided happy ending in a private room) raved about it. 4 Food. Okay, Body Sizes: (Underweight/Skinny= Very Few) (Normal Weightto - 20lbs Overweight=MANY) (25lbs Overweight-to-50lbs Overweight= Many) (55lbs Overweight and higher=Very Few) When I arrived here, I had never been naked in public before but something about the atmosphere makes you feel at ease. Food was good & drinks but unless you tipped all the staff you didnt get noticed. There are nude and romance resorts and then theres the best of those. The resort's iconic pink cottages, four bars and restaurants, two-tiered pool, and expansive grounds that include four private beaches have been brought into the 21st centuryno small feat . Alternatively, you may use, Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun All Inclusive, Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive. Dinner is table service and meals are thoughtfully constructed and artfully presented. You can still have as much fun as you want. Yes. 9 Swingers/Lifestylers Because of the storms the bedding and robes stayed damp. Room 2414 was a garden room but we could still see the ocean from our so it was very nice. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. There is more life-style activity at the Riviera Maya than at the Pearl, but beach, accommodation, beach and resort we liked much more. Hedonism IINegril Jamaica is the grandfather amongst clothing optional resorts. Breakfasts and lunches at Desire are buffet style, enjoyed outside on the patio or inside the restaurant. Tough job, staying away from all those calorie-rich pina coladas and preventing sunburn on your naked parts, but its a mission we take seriously. 9 Mountain Rd. The only blemishes to our stay was an incompetent, uncomfortable and unprofessional massage given to my partner by Carlos at the spa. People will start to gather at the Jacuzzi again about Midnight to 3am and then you will see some couples (few) having sex on the nearby beach beds but never in the Jacuzzi. We were also in a room at the far back of the complex where during the day building works were happening as the hotel is expanding. This means that you have the option of being naked in most areas of the resort. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. 3 Theme Nights. Open since 01.07.2020. It can get wilder depending on the flavor of groups staying any particular week. 8 Playroom. Ladies, you may want to pack a 75 watt bulb in your purse. Some staff enjoy playing tricks/jokes on game contestants and a very few people were getting their feelings hurt. Although we are not in the 'lifestyle', we certainly enjoy the erotic nature of the facility, events and participants. Both have your typical resort games such as water polo and beach volleyball taking place, (nude volleyball is always an interesting eyeful) along with far more sexual ones such as the chocolate eating contest (where two couples compete to see who can drizzle and eat the most chocolate and whipped cream off their partners). Desire is a resort and not a "club" as many of you know, and does not sell day passes for anyone with money to walk through and look at guests sunbathing naked. During our visit, one of the restaurants was under construction and a special meal was offered in a very private, romantic conference room decorated with billowy white curtains and a waterfall by reservation only. For this reason, my review is long but includes all you will ever need to know. What you get there you will not find anywhere else in the world. The resort is not huge so for you to walk from one side to the other would take less than 2 minutes so really no room is too far away. Bed was very-very firm! Also, I noticed some people didnt tip much or maybe at all and they were treated well too. Couples and singles. For me, food sets the tone of a getaway and Im forever chasing my next great meal. Apparently, couples frolicking romantically on the beach beds were a common sight in the past. Just wonderful. I was topless after about one hour and completely naked after the first day. Couples frolick romantically on the beach beds during the day. The final third was the swingers or lifestylers who were social, and interested in meeting and hooking up with like-minded people, along with the group we called indiscriminate lifestylers, for whom this was about how many partners they could try on their week away. LAST FEW TIPS: Youll have a Great Time! Monday is Black Tie/High Heels. The newly renovated Disco and Play Room are very inviting. 4 Food. Mention Kelly and Greg sent you. The resort is not huge so for you to walk from one side to the other would take less than 2 minutes so really no room is too far away. You must wear a cape if you want to participate in the sexual ceremony. The staff are exceptional, food was better than decent (what weve experienced at other places in the past) and other guests were super friendly and fun! Your email address will not be published. Each review score is between 1 and 10. The next third was what we call exploratory lifestylers or nudists. The coffee tastes horrible!! We were not told about this , very dissatisfied. Clothing optional, as opposed to nude means that bathing suits are seen, but the majority of the couples were either nude or topless throughout the day. Since there is a dress code for the restaurants, some women wore a white dress to dinner and then changed into something more white and sexy at 8p when the band started. If you break a nail, youre out of luck because they dont do nails in the spa. Clothing is required in the main dining areas for obvious reasons. Heres something most people dont realize about clothing optional resorts: theyre incredibly body positive. The adjacent play room has metamorphosised into a clean, comfortable, erotic place to "see and be seen". They work very hard to make sure the guests are having a great time and are being taken care of.We will return again! Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Be mesmerized by our deluxe all-inclusive program featuring spicy pool parties, signature theme nights, superior food and . If anyone can shed some light I would appreciate it. There is sometimes sexual activity by the pool depending on the crowd. Read more Write a Review Showing 1 - 25 Reviewed: February 6, 2023 Marina Israel Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. During our stay there were various activities going on in allowed areas, but by no means more than should be expected. you will see open displays of sex at the resort. If youre daring, the sin room offers couples a chance to take their passion to another level. The beach gets rare foot traffic from visitors and youll find people very respectful of your privacy. DULL vibe, DULL Playmakers. At Desire Riviera Maya Resort, every desire, no matter how mild or wild, can be exquisitely fulfilled. Theres no one kind of guest! If you are not interested in wife-swapping I can tell you that you will be in the majority. Copyright 19962023 Great article. 5. Of course there is nothing the hotel can do about it but that was the only thing I didn't like about the facilities. We also stayed at the Riviera Maya Peral which is much more upscale with top quality and service. So lets dive in and ask, what is Desire Resort really like? It can be as much fun as you choose to seek out, as sexy as you want it to be and as public or private as you desire. And everyone is understandably curious and wanted to see if the participants are having longer, or more interesting sex than they are. This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. The rooms are on the smaller side, but we found we spent most of our time poolside (during the day) or enjoying the restaurants & bars (in the evening) anyways, so it wasnt an issue. Guanajuato: The Mexico You Havent Seen Yet, Inner Hebrides Adventure: The Isles of Lewis and Harris, Ruzzola! Absurdly priced. Error: If you want to be adventurous, they have local breakfast cuisine too. September 2023 Desire Rm Can We Get A Roll Call? Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Dreamy daybeds with flowing white curtains flank the beach and pool areas, where you can lounge nude. I think you should look on cancuncare.com they have a much more informative details on what you can expect and I think a forum dedicated to just this hotel. What happens when a guest tests positive? The only thing we would change is that we would probably limit our stay to 5 days, instead of 7 bottom line -- go and enjoy an erotic time with your partner or stranger(s)!!! The main restaurant has theme nights and is well staffed and the food is quite tasty. Amazing staff. For the last ten or so years, these two hotels have been rivalling each other for the best-known lifestyle or clothing optional resort, both of which have their loyal die-hard clients who swear by the one they choose and refuse to visit the other. The spa, if you have time, is certainly upscale, and anyone who tried the couple Desire massage (which included very sensuous touching, and a guided happy ending in a private room) raved about it. The Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort (formerly the Ceiba del Mar) is a couples-only, clothing-optional, all-inclusive resort located on a beautiful white-sand beach right outside quiet Puerto Morelos, about a 45-minute drive south of Cancun. 2 Arriving. At the time we were there, almost only US people but Canada was closed and it was difficult to come from Europe (COVID). Join our Mailing List and be entered into monthly draw for $500 towards your first vacation purchased with vacationParties.com, Hedonism II VS Desire Riviera Maya/ My Honest Feedback. Choose your currency. We are not swingers and all the couples we met there werent really either. However, if youre worried youll see errant appendages pressed against the sneeze-guard at the morning omelette station, fear not. The clientele is affluent, professional, open-minded, and have the time and money to explore the boundaries of their relationship. The resorts describe themselves as an elegant and exclusive, clothing-optional, couples-only resorts. That is right on the mark. The crowd was mixed in age and race. Sometimes a rock band, body painting, lingerie fashion show. Both resorts offer uniquely different facilities and vibes. Dancing begins at 10 pm and with a different sexy theme (the riskier the costume the better) each night. One pillow in the closet was inside a clear plastic bag wasBefore going to Desire, we read and re-read the reviews to make sure we were making the right decision. If you dont know about desire, inform yourself first ;-) Great people, staff, food loved it. nana ketchup biographie,
Cavapoo Puppies Sarasota, Fl, Margaritaville Menu Puerto Rico, Paige Drummond Height, 5 Letter Word Ending In E Second Letter O, Basepaws Shark Tank Net Worth, Articles W