Pray 4. Scriptures to pray for your daughters faith, Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 Corinthians 2:5; Ephesians 1:17-19; Deuteronomy 6:5; Romans 1:17; Psalm 25:4-5; Psalm 86:11; 2 Corinthians 5:7; Ephesians 5:1-2; 1 John 1:5-7; Colossians 3:2; Luke 15:13-17; 1 John 2:1. A Birthday Prayer For Daughter Father, bless my beautiful daughter on this special day. Lord, help my daughter to practice love with those around her. Christian Birthday Wishes for Daughter 2023 - Mzuri Springs I pray she will encourage him to be a man of God not trying to change him from how You have designed him to be as a man, or manipulating him to get her own way. We didn't think we could be any more proud of you, and then you became a mom and proved us wrong. I am the luckiest father in the world thanks to you. Bring her to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ (Romans 10:9), and grow her in knowledge and love for You. Help her trust You with her single years,staying focused onpleasing You in body and spirit and enjoying that season of life (1 Corinthians 7:34). 10 Uplifting Prayers For Your Daughter (with Free Printable Prayer Guide) You are her Rock O Lord; may she stand on Your Word as her foundation. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. (Rebecca Barlow Jordan), Im praying my daughter whose hands are limp and whose tongue is silent. I have found that intentionally praying for my family helps me to lay down the worries and cares that come with being a wife and mother. From the moment I found out I was having my first girl, I began to pray specific scriptural prayers for her. Dear God, I pray that my daughter will be flexible. Besides knowing you as her savior, who she chooses to marry is the most important decision she will ever make. God, I pray that my daughters future husband would be strong, loving, kind, and wise. Additional Resources to Help You Pray for Your Daughter10 Mighty Prayers for Your Adult Children10 Uplifting Prayers for Your Daughter10 Protective Prayers for Your College Students Whole Year, Click hereto read 8 Powerful Prayers for my Son. Beautiful prayers Alisa. I always recognize your emotions, though you have aged. In a world starving for all these virtues, let her ways be Your shining example for all to see. We thank you again for everything with which you have blessed up. Help her realize You God, are her strength and guidance. Dear Jesus, I pray that they would be comfortable in who Youve created them to be that they would never feel like they need to perform for others or be someone they are not in order to gain friendships. My prayer to you is that in all the challenges and beauty that come with life may you learn to number your days on earth that you apply wisdom. May our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace. Beautiful Prayer to God for a Safe Delivery. Lord help them to be attracted to the right friends that will help them to deepen their relationship with You. Yet the most important thing I can give to my daughter is . To hug often. But I can be assured that my prayers for them are being heard. Pray with these powerful prayers right now and see what happens. 12 Verses About your Worth in Christ (With FREE Scripture Cards), A Prayer for those who have been Rejected, 42 Bible Verses on Thanksgiving and Gratitude. My daughter, your heart is pure and true. Im thankful You brought my daughter a husband, and I pray that they will love You and desire to serve You in their marriage. Download your own personal copy of Prayers For Your Daughter HERE. Not all parents and daughters will have a great relationship all the time, though. I offer a prayer for my daughter that is filled with delight. Good morning! Put people in his life to help him love you. Happy birthday!" father very proud. It's so easy to become enamored and distracted with the things and fleeting praises of this world. A Prayer for my Daughter. A Prayer for my Daughter Poem Summary and Analysis | LitCharts We hope these prayers have been able to guide your thoughts and desires for your daughter! My dearest daughter, may you live so long and may your ways be prosperous always. Make her a woman of vision and high purpose, Lord, and help her lead and serve others with compassion, grace, and humility. This site is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of, Copyright 2023, Crosswalk.com. I pray she will make prudent choices and display good character and integrity. Help my daughter have a clear mind. I pray that the roles You call her to in these years will bring her joy and fulfillment. Let her love of god guide her decisions and her life. In her weakness, you put your power on full display. Father, give my daughter wisdom to discern right from wrong and help her to make the right choices. . Its become a comforting ritual at the end of the day, a chance to quiet our hearts and turn toward the Lord. Ever since we found out we were expecting our daughter, my husband and I began praying with her (almost) every night, even from the womb. I pray she will honor and praise You in all she does. Keep evil far from her, and help her to trust You as her refuge and strength. Happy birthday, daughter. 20+ Short 'Get Well' Prayers for a Sick Child or Baby -May your day be full of thrills and fun, and may you get the best treatment from your colleagues at your workplace; happy morning to you, my shining star. Scriptures to pray over your unborn daughter, Psalm 139:13-16; Ephesians 2:10; Jeremiah 1:5; Philippians 4:6-7; Isaiah 26:3; Isaiah 41:10. Dear Jesus, we weep with you over the number of our kids who are buying into the lie that sexual pleasure is something to experiment with. Protect my childfrom evil men who seek to harm her; guard her from the hands of the wicked and from those who plan to ensnare her (Psalm 140:1-5). Thank you for being a blessing, darling. Heartfelt Daughter grief poems for the loss of daughter poems for coping the death of a child and to remember a loved one. Have your prayer of protection for your daughter submitted all over the world: Then, you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. I bless the day of your birth as you mark another anniversary today. Graduation Wishes For Daughter Congratulations on your graduation. Do I want to hang out with them and have fun? As they light up the universe, may they radiate You in everything they become, far and wide over the world. May her Christ-centered character be what makes her most beautiful, an inner gentleness and quiet strength thats rooted in knowing who and whose she is(1 Peter 3:3-4). When the time is right for compliance, help her to bend. There is such power in praying Gods Word over our children, and we have plenty of opportunities to do that each and every day. Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff, Pray Against Satanic Attacks in Your Child's Life, Prayers for a Mother's Heart for Her Daughter, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Her story is not over until God calls her home, so pray and do not lose heart. Dear Lord, guard our souls always! You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. "A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.". We've had our tougher moments, but I love you, respect your strong will and appreciate your gorgeous smile. I love you so much. 1. 7. Scriptures to pray over your daughter as she leaves home, James 1:5; Proverbs 3:5-6; Proverbs 4:20-22; Proverbs 8:32-33; Psalm 1:1-2; 1 Corinthians 16:13-14; Colossians 3:17; Matthew 20:27-28; 1 Peter 5:6; Proverbs 22:1; Ecclesiastes 7:1; Proverbs 10:9; Ephesians 3:16; 1 Peter 3:10-12; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Hebrews 12:15; Psalm 90:17; Colossians 1:10-11). I want to be sensitive to Your leading, Lord, and vigilant to obey you as her parent. Amen. I wish that your celebration will be as sweet as you are. Happy 18th Birthday Prayers for My Daughter - Sweet Love Messages Help her see him for who he truly isOpen her eyes to know him wellOrder her steps in that relationshipKeep her from doing anything she will regret in futureFill them with values that are acceptable to you, dear LordBless them and let them have a wonderful future in youAmenif(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thegracefulchapter_com-leader-1','ezslot_6',110,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegracefulchapter_com-leader-1-0'); Heavenly FatherThank you for my daughters jobI pray that you help her conduct herself appropriatelyI pray that you help her work hard and achieve all her goalsHelp her climb up the corporate ladder and receive all the merits she deservesWatch over her work and help her relate well with her co-workers, Protect her from any evil that may be awaiting her at workLet everything she puts her hand to be a successKeep her away from troubleLet her skip any traps that have been set for herLet her achieve all her goals and be fulfilled in her professionIn Jesus name, I pray,Amen, Father Lord in heavenI cover my daughters marriage with the blood of JesusI pray for her and her husband to continue to dwell in youLet them look to you for all answers concerning their marriageHelp them depend on you and confide in youBe their protector and provider, if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thegracefulchapter_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_9',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegracefulchapter_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');Help my daughter with humility and strength to care for her familyHelp her raise her children in your word and with your valuesBe their companion and refugeGrant them peace and serenity in their marriageBe their hope and their light in the darknessSustain them and bless themIn Jesus nameAmen, Dear LordI pray for my daughters childrenI pray that you give her the patience and strength to raise themHelp her understand them and be there for themHelp her be a great mother to themHelp her provide for their every needHelp her understand their decisions and love them the way they need to be lovedBless her family and keep them safeHelp her build them up and not tear them downHelp her improve their talents and keep their confidence highLet them grow up to be confident and helpful citizens in societyAmen, if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegracefulchapter_com-leader-2','ezslot_10',114,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegracefulchapter_com-leader-2-0');Heavenly FatherThank you for my daughters lifeI pray that you help her hold on to the values we brought her up withHelp her grow up to be a virtuous womanKeep her strong and let her protect and keep her family togetherHelp her resist the devil and all his diabolical plans, Let her keep her eyes on you and all you have planned for her lifeGrant her peace in all her endeavorsBless the work of her handsFill her with the holy spirit and let her steps lead to prosperity and successLet her have positive effects on everyone she encountersOrder her steps into riches and blessingsLet her make her family proud with all her actionsAnd keep her under your light and protection foreverAmen. When we bear daughters we are certain that we have created a bigger family. Give his parents wisdom as they raise him. May your life moves in sync with his divine plans. Show my daughter how to honor You in all things. I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. Remember: God listens to our prayers for our daughters and our sons, and He welcomes us to come to Him on behalf of our children. Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful daughter. These are perilous days with many reasons to fear, but You are with us, and I pray my daughter will learn to rely on Your presence and power. 25 Cute Good Morning Daughter Quotes With Images Nudge her to pick up her sword. She is pure innocence and potential, and I wonder if she will be like Deborah, Ruth, Esther, or Mary in the Bible. When we view our daughters in this light, it is easier to see them as an extension of Gods love. I pray the birth process will be smooth. Now you are having pain. Your voice, the one that brings calm. Praise God and Let this be useful for the mothers who read this, Beautiful and Timely prayer in an era where so many children are turning away from the Faith, As we prayer each prayer May the angels of God deliver them straight to his heart from ours as we petition him in humility and trust. Thank you for bestowing your love upon us each day. She makes me smile, and I pray that you will strengthen and bless her from head to toe! Raising up daughters has been both a joy and a responsibility I hold dear. Protect my childfrom evil men who seek to harm her; guard her from the hands of the wicked and from those who plan to ensnare her (Psalm 140:1-5). (After all, who doesn't like cookies?). I pray your blessing and favor over each of them. - Unknown. Prayer For My Daughter: Prayers for Protection, Strength and Faith Prayer For Family Protection | Prayers To Protect My Family From Evil DailyEffectivePrayer Prayer For Grandchildren |. Simple Lessons Learned from a Prayer Life, 5 Simple Ways to Organize Your Prayer Life. 9. May she always gain knowledge, grow in understanding, and find wisdom. Top 3 Urgent Prayer Requests. 23. To my beloved daughter, I hope you know how beautiful of a person you are inside-out. They have two married sons and three granddaughters. Thank you for helping her in every deed. I pray to Lord that he blesses my daughter with sound health, serene waves of emotions, and sanity. 13 Prayers for Safe Delivery and Healthy Baby - The Pray Warrior I dont have children of my own, but I do have step-children. This verse reminds us that our daughters are a precious gift from God, and we are tasked with protecting and cherishing them. Best of luck for the next step. Askandyou will receive,so thatyourjoymay becomplete. John 16:24 (see also John 14:14 and 15:15). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Inspiring and Heartwarming Messages for Daughters - Best Wishes and Do We See Any Gospel Connections in the Book of Numbers? To use words that are productive and kind. The Full Text of "A Prayer for my Daughter" 1 Once more the storm is howling, and half hid 2 Under this cradle-hood and coverlid 3 My child sleeps on. Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful daughter, who has beautiful children of her own now. Lord, guide her and teach her to use those gifts to glorify you. 7. Help me to react with patience and peace. Thank you for always trying to make your dad proud. We pray youd protect our sons from that kind of destructive thinking, and that if theyre tempted to take these kind of drastic measures, that youd send someone in their lives to stop them. Thank you my baby is 15 and streets are fighting for her. Thank you for giving her the opportunity that led to this move. May your season be filled with magic. And the voice of spirit, the perfect combination of holy and humanity. Protect their marriage bed in these wicked days, Lord. Father draw them closer to you. When God made Eve, He was thinking of a helper for Adam. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Main photo credit: GettyImages/The Good Brigade, Image Credit: Photo by Jude Beck on Unsplash https://unsplash.com/photos/4bpCW2ETR-Q Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash https://unsplash.com/photos/WWD93Icc30Y Photo by Josh Withers on Unsplash https://unsplash.com/photos/eVA6Q_Ma8us Photo by Henry Be on Unsplash https://unsplash.com/photos/IicyiaPYGGI Photo by Leon Biss on Unsplash https://unsplash.com/photos/FjAD28N8-IQ Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash https://unsplash.com/photos/5z0MO06N3ho Audio Credit: https://app.soundstripe.com/songs/9948. Let her walk in the security of Your assigned worth to her. Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble. Lord, guide and protect her in this world, filling her with your strength and wisdom. As You mold my childinto a beautiful pillar that adorns Your temple(Psalm 144:12), may she stand boldly even in the face of mockery, temptation, and persecution (1 Corinthians 10:13). May her words, her actions, and her entire life be an outpouring of Your grace, giving life to those around her (Colossians 4:6). Make her mind sharp and give her a discerning spirit, but temper that with innocence (Matthew 10:16) and integrity so that she may walk securely in Your presence (Proverbs 10:9). I felt a sense of peace as I prayed them, and I even re-read the graphics to let them really register with my spirit. The Psalmist talks about daughters as being graceful pillars that beautify a palace. Happy birthday, daughter! All rights reserved. We ask you to keep her safe as she travels, so that she may begin this next journey in her life with prosperity and ease. In Jesus name, Amen. Protect her and set her on a path where she will walk with purpose. And God, I pray my daughter will become a powerful witness for You, not ashamed of Jesus or the Gospel. May she do the same for him. I want to give this sweet baby the best possible life and training. Help me demonstrate how to love and serve others. Prayer For My Daughter - YouTube Ive learned that the older they get, the deeper I have to draw into Christ. Protect her from sickness and ailments. I pray that her faith will not rest in human wisdom, but in Your transforming power. May she keep herself under control and not give full vent to people and situations that anger her (Proverbs 29:11).5. Sheand her husband Bob live in Southern California. Do you ever find yourself repeating the same things over and over again in your prayers for your daughters? They have lives of their own and will always need council and protection from us. Protect her for the right husband, a man of respect and godly honor. We use cookies to better serve you on our site. My blessings for my daughter on her Bat Mitzvah Thank you for standing by her side and attending to her. God created you uniquely and creatively, and He delights in you when you worship Him just as you are. Thank you for the inspiration. Help them be content in the way Youve made them and not long for something more. Will never be shared. There is no obstacle 4 But Gregory's wood and one bare hill 5 Whereby the haystack- and roof-levelling wind, 6 Bred on the Atlantic, can be stayed; 7 And for an hour I have walked and prayed Let her know that enemies will come, but through You, she will always be victorious. 15 Powerful Prayers for Grandchildren from Scripture - iBelieve.com To my beautiful daughter, always remember: you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish anything your heart desires! 60+ Graduation Wishes For Daughter - Congratulation Messages Looking down in a cradle at a sweet daughter delights a parents heart, and God has plans for that little one too. Show her how to raise her head in confidence, yet lower it with humility before You. Holy Spirit, teach them to know their worth in you and not in the things of the world. The below prayers on various topics such as self worth, wisdom, purity, and protection, can help you find the words to pray over your daughter. Your email address will not be published. My little one, I love you. Maud Gonne was a radical, opinionated intelligent lady he had loved, however who had rejected his proposals. Oh how I love these prayers! I pray she will exhibit all the characteristics of Christ in their marriage compassion, tenderness, loyalty, and so much more. When you are worried and anxious about your daughters life and choices, you can cast your cares on Jesus and find peace knowing that He has a plan for good! And, Father, if You want her to be married someday, I pray You will guide her in that process. Give her a voice to speak them out loud. Lord cover them and protect them as they begin to grow from little girls to young adults. Be the woman I know you can be. In Your divine providence, You already have plans for this little girl. There is a storm outside bred on the Atlantic which also reflects in his mind. Wishing you a joyful Merry Christmas with warm greetings. 15 Prayers for My Wife. Because of her, my life and future are altered and already, I cant imagine life without her. Love & prayers to all of you reading this & your children!! Surprise and delight her. Salem Media Group. May she often feel her toes curl up with pleasure. My daughter, life is short; at 20 years you may think otherwise. Joy, because this amazing soul leaves me breathless with wonder. Thank you and God bless, These are beautiful prayers , the world has become much harder to raise children and these prayers make you feel heard. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how topray or what to pray. I am so very grateful that you are my child Dear daughter, best wishes on your birthday! I love you. Help me remember I can do nothing apart from You. I ask You to help her body develop according to Your plans. Above all, I love that you are my daughter. In Jesus name, Amen. Keep my daughterhealthy and strongso that she may labor with all Your energy (Colossians 1:29) todo the good works You prepared for her to walk in before the creation of the world (Ephesians 2:10). May you enjoy a long life in good health and a sound mind. If you click Accept, we'll assume you're fine with ALL the cookies. 13. Keep her happy Lord. Heavenly Father, I praise and thank You for allowing this life and for shaping this child in Your image and likeness. Thank you for giving her the opportunity to experience both the joys and sorrows of life so that she may grow. Article Images Copyright 2023 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Give her a great sense of justice and truth, and use her example to motivate others to do great exploits for You and to stand against evil. Lord, You hold her future in Your hands and You know each detail of her life, including who she will marry(Psalm 139:16). Its in my moments of surrender to Him that I gain the perspective to know just what to pray and how to pray for my beautiful daughters. Make sure that whatever you are doing, it makes you . Protect their hearts and minds as they navigate the teenage years and encounter hard times. God, help me to make the right decisions that will give this baby total health, both physical and emotional health. Required fields are marked *. 40 Beautiful Birthday Prayers for a Daughter [2023 Edition] Why Does God Compare Our Relationship with Him to That of a Bride and Groom? Thank you for this baby girl not yet born, but known and wonderfully designed by You. On your 15 th birthday may the love of Jesus come into your life. You will increase ________________'s honor and comfort her once again (Psalm 71:20-21).
Hanson County Sheriff, Elijah Makai Solomon, Articles P