daughter. Not at all. You also need to prove that the accident led to your injuries and damages. The insurance company is already building a case. When accidents occur, and particularly when people are injured or killed, it creates costs like lost workplace productivity, lost household services, legal expenses, and other costs. Am I saying motorcyclists are never to blame for their accidents? Learn more here about what anEl Paso car accident lawyercan do to help. Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . Pause refresh Incident is less than 15 minutes old NOTE: Locations are approximate and may not reflect the exact address. Mendoza allegedly didn't yield the right of way to Arreola, who was riding a 1988 Harley-Davidson motorcycle and struck the passenger side of the car, police said. HAS A FUNDRAISER STARTED ON BEHALF OF THOSE AFFECTED? daughter. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. [sic] Obviously my warning went unheeded. *Stefano Formica is licensed in CA and NV only. UPDATE (August 17, 2021): Later reports seem to suggest the other driver involved in this crash may be primarily to blame due to turning into the victim's path and failing to yield the right of way. Authorities say the incident happened around 4:00 p.m. on the 3100 block of North Zaragoza. This cookie is associated with a computer network load balancer by the website host to ensure requests are routed to the correct endpoint and required sessions are managed. personalized experience where available. A GoFundMe page has been created to help pay for Peterson's funeral expenses: https://www . Kederick Brooks Jr. involved in fatal El Paso single-vehicle accident First things first: apparently everyone survived, and the baby and toddler are currently stabilized and recovering in the hospital, but that will not be super helpful to your stress level while/immediately after viewing. ","changeDateErrorMsg":"Please enter a valid date! Whether heading on a camping trip, putting up guests or creating more sleeping space for a kids slumber party, air mattresses are useful to have. KVIA ABC 7 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation. A cooler workweek with chance of showers, Cold front Friday with strong winds; perfect Saturday, Friday Forecast: Windy Friday before calm weekend, LCPD: Hot weather dangerous for kids, pets in cars, NM States Chris Ojoh and Lazarus Williams invited, NM States Garrison Smith wins WAC Mens Golf Championships, Chihuahuas suffer 8-4 loss to Bees in series finale, Assistant coaches pacts expire; last player to transfer, NM prep baseball, softball playoff brackets revealed, Girls inspiring journey leads to Loretto Academy, These were the deadliest national parks of 2022, Brave Books celebrates Small Bookstore Day, La Vina Winery Spring Wine Festival 2023 Ticket Giveaway, Paso Del Norte Mothers Day Staycation Contest, Everything you need to know about choosing the perfect, 13 luxurious bags that are way cheaper than they, Hammocks, outdoor lounge chairs and cushions to make, First Republic Bank seized, sold in fire sale to, Washington Gov. A passenger died at a hospital aftera car slammed into a light pole in a fiery crash at an East Sideintersection,El Paso police said this week. No further information is currently available. According to the El Paso Police Department, 23-year-old Kederick Renard Brooks Jr. was northbound on North Zaragoza Road in a 2021 Nissan Altima traveling at a high rate of speed. According to reports, a vehicle collided with a white sedan along the roadway for unknown reasons. To make the most of your backyard, look for durable and comfortable seating options. Thanks, family and friends of Tony Wray. 86 in Parmer County, TX, Alexis Faith Biggs Killed, Levi Shane Biggs Injured in Truck Accident in Roscoe, TX, Donna Ruth Hinkle Killed in Truck Accident in Dawson County, TX. The death is the 41st traffic-related fatality this year in El Paso, compared with48 at this time last year, according to police figures. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ORIGINAL: Even with so little information about the nature of the crash, I have a feeling some people will jump to all kinds of conclusions about what went wrong. Tony was the step Grand Father and its been hard for the whole family but we know he is in a better place now. HILLSBORO, New Mexico (KVIA) - New Mexico State Police are on the scene of a single-vehicle crash on Interstate 25, just south . ","key":"i_have_read_the_disclaimer_1496260242964","created_at":"2018-12-03 22:11:03","checked_value":"Checked","unchecked_value":"Unchecked","wrap_styles_show_advanced_css":0,"label_styles_show_advanced_css":0,"element_styles_show_advanced_css":0,"cellcid":"c3293","value":"unchecked","wrap_styles_border":"","wrap_styles_width":"","wrap_styles_margin":"","wrap_styles_padding":"","wrap_styles_float":"","label_styles_border":"","label_styles_width":"","label_styles_font-size":"","label_styles_margin":"","label_styles_padding":"","label_styles_float":"","element_styles_border":"","element_styles_width":"","element_styles_font-size":"","element_styles_margin":"","element_styles_padding":"","element_styles_float":"","field_label":"I have read the disclaimer. SpaceX's Starship, already towering over the low-lying southernmost tip of Texas, gained even more height early Thursday when it launched on its first integrated test and became the most . Since the news tends to under-report accidents, I decided to create a blog that covers ALL accident news. The circumstances of the crash aren't yet clear, but reports indicate it involved a motorcycle and another vehicle. Immigrants waiting 10 years for court date in U.S. Juarez plans new migrant shelter near border, U.S. to open foreign centers in bid to stop migration, Migrants continue streaming into Brownsville, Border sector chief: Were ready for end of Title, BestReviews.com - Top gifts to make everyone happy this spring, Surprise your mom with one of these Mothers Day, Mothers Day inspo: This foot massager has 20,000, Drew Barrymores Walmart collection is perfect for, Best Mothers Day gifts for the budding plant mom, Best Mothers Day Gifts for moms obsessed with books, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Our Team; Practice Areas. OR DO YOU HAVE A NEWS TIP Call us today at (800) 544-2696 to schedule a free consultation. Legal services are limited to the foregoing states. This information is used by the website operator to know the efficiency of their marketing. Early Monday, a mandied when a pickup ran into his car, which had stopped for unknown reasons,onInterstate 10 on the West Side. Maybe the victim was being as reckless as reports say in El Paso, but maybe he wasn't. SpaceX launch video: Starship rocket explodes, crashes after liftoff The back up to Lee Trevino, according to El Paso Police. Since the news tends to under-report accidents, I decided to create a blog that covers ALL accident news. Waiting around to see if the police in charge of this can exercise that discretion may not be the most prudent path forward. Of course, I hope police won't be satisfied after determining a rough idea of what happened here, since there's also the crucial question of why that driver failed to yield. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Now he wants the, El Salvador wants official prosecuted in fire, Turn out the lights for hour to help save Earth, AMLO says hell ask China to stop sending drugs, Russias downing of US drone sparks fears of escalation. ","honeypotHoneypotError":"Honeypot Error","fieldsMarkedRequired":" ","container_styles_background-color":"","container_styles_border":"","container_styles_height":"","container_styles_margin":"","container_styles_padding":"","container_styles_float":"","title_styles_background-color":"","title_styles_border":"0px","title_styles_color":"#191c1f","title_styles_height":"","title_styles_width":"","title_styles_font-size":"16","title_styles_margin":"","title_styles_padding":"","title_styles_float":"","row_styles_border":"","row_styles_width":"","row_styles_font-size":"16","row_styles_margin":"","row_styles_padding":"","row-odd_styles_border":"","row-odd_styles_height":"","row-odd_styles_width":"","row-odd_styles_font-size":"16","row-odd_styles_margin":"","row-odd_styles_padding":"","success-msg_styles_border":"","success-msg_styles_height":"","success-msg_styles_width":"","success-msg_styles_font-size":"16","success-msg_styles_margin":"","success-msg_styles_padding":"","error_msg_styles_border":"","error_msg_styles_width":"","error_msg_styles_font-size":"","error_msg_styles_margin":"","error_msg_styles_padding":"","row_styles_background-color":"","allow_public_link":0,"embed_form":"","repeatable_fieldsets":"","ninjaForms":"Ninja Forms","fieldTextareaRTEInsertLink":"Insert Link","fieldTextareaRTEInsertMedia":"Insert Media","fieldTextareaRTESelectAFile":"Select a file","formHoneypot":"If you are a human seeing this field, please leave it empty. have a fundraiser started on behalf of those affected? Parmer County, TX April 17, 2023, Adam Cisneros was injured in a collision with a semi-truck around 3:31 a.m. on Hwy. As part of their investigation, the Northbound Zaragoza lanes had to be closed. El Paso, TX (November 28, 2022) A rollover accident was reported in El Paso on Saturday morning that left one person injured. Please complete 17500 Red Hill Ave., Suite 100 Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. EL PASO, Texas -- The right two lanes of I-10 East at Zaragoza are closed due to a crash. Jose Antonio Feliciano-Perez, 23, collided with a vehicle. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Motorcyclist Killed in Crash on N. Zaragoza Road in El Paso, TX El Paso, TX -- February 12, 2022, a motorcyclist was killed in a collision with another vehicle along North Zaragoza Road in El Paso. This was his number last time i spoke to him 916-770-6006, but you can message him on facebook. No further information is currently available. For local and breaking news, sports, weather alerts, video and more, download the FREE KTSM 9 News App from theApple App Storeor theGoogle Play Store. It is unclear whether any charges are expected in relation to the collision. 2023 Belsito Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. If you would like us to help you and your family, please contact us through one of the methods below. At the company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles. One person injured in pickup-truck crash Montana Ave. and N Zaragoza Rd. can let others +Client may be responsible for costs and expenses. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. The vehicle subsequently caught fire. Northbound Zaragoza lanes have been closed. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. Know something we don't about this accident? Note: Our team used secondary sources when creating this post. Deadly motorcycle accident in far east El Paso. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. On November 26, the El Paso Police Department responded to the scene of an accident on North Zaragoza Road. Ultimately I'm saying what I so often do: This crash deserves careful and thorough scrutiny by someone trained to look for the subtle-but-vital clues that lead to a true understanding of events. Officials report this accident occurred on the two-lane road, TX-86, in between F.M. Your email address will not be published. If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here. According to law enforcement, at around 10:50 a.m., two vehicles collided on North Zaragoza Road in the area near Physicians Drive. The Legal Advocate is not a law firm and the content of its articles is not substitute for an attorney or law firm. Facebook, Visit us on To make the most of your backyard, look for durable and comfortable seating options. Theres nothing like lazy summer days relaxing on the patio. Our teams will work with you personally, one-on-one, to better understand your situation. Contests & Promotions, 2023, NPG of Texas, L.P. El Paso, TX USA, How El Paso County is preparing for the lifting of Title 42 on May 11th. Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. City of El Paso Traffic Incidents & Alerts All rights reserved. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Was there a mechanical or tire failure on either vehicle? Theres nothing like lazy summer days relaxing on the patio. I hope I will never need your services. How Much Do Vehicle Crashes Cost Americans Every Year? This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. It is difficult indeed to put our thoughts into words, but we very much appreciate your kind and helpful words at a time when these things mean so much. It is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship, nor to dispense legal advice. These wrecks lead to an estimated 950,000 injuries and 2,000 deaths each year. The content of this page is covered by and subject to our legal disclaimer. An accident reconstruction team is sometimes needed to help piece together what happened. Where were both drivers before the accident, and what were they doing? Download the KVIA news app to get alerts the moment news breaks. I had brought up this exact scenario and suggested a maintenance procedure that would eliminate the possibility of this type injury.
Referee Salary Premier League, Chasing Down Madison Brown Recipes, Articles A